jueves, 29 de octubre de 2009

I am not following this great blog

Hi folks!!

I want to apologize because how I say in the title I am not following this great blog but, only to the moment. I don´t have time for anything but this blog looks me very useful, so, when I had time for it, I will spend it some sptupid and Santi´s writtings.

The reason are my cokery classes in the afternoon and, the hour of English with Judith but, especially, the PER exam, for getting my boat licence. It is very difficult and I need to spend a lot of time in it.

I apologize for my spelling mistakes too.

Thank you everybody!

1 comentario:

  1. I think you are not the only one leaving this blog, nobody seems to collaborate. Anyway, I will continue uploading entries.
    Good luck with the exam, and I encourage you to keep on writing here.
    Marti, the same for you. Why do not you explain your challenge 2010? jejej

    Regards.

    ResponderEliminar